Last day to apply is January 22, 2019, but applications will be reviewed continuously. So don’t wait for the deadline – apply now!
BusinessUp is an intensive program that offers the mentorship, education and networking necessary to jump-start growth – free of charge. The program from February 13th to April 24th, 2019 is open for startup companies, teams and applicants with a viable business idea. You will get the best mentors, training and guidance to start and grow your business. Official language will be English.
What you’ll get:
- Systematic coaching to build your business idea further
- Coaches’ and mentors’ support, not forgetting the peer support of other teams
- Possibility to make international contacts and find new connections and talents to your team
- Possibility to get office spaces after 10 weeks intensive program
- Teams or applicants with a new business idea
- Viable ideas with scalable growth potential
- Commitment to the program
The BusinessUp program will coach you to develop e.g.:
- Market analysis to know your customers and competitors
- Business Model and Value Proposition Canvas to crystallize your idea
- Financial calculations to verify your business
- Elevator Pitch to convince customers, partners and/or investors
Some important timetables:
- Application interviews between 23.1.-1.1. (early applicants before)
- Start of the program: kick-off 13.2 at 4-6 p.m.
- Meetings on Mondays and Wednesdays at 4 p.m. (with some exceptions, e.g. 14.2.)
- Week 8 is free
- the grand finale Demo Day in April 24th at 4-7.30 p.m.
- The additional program will be announced by 4.2.
BusinessUp will take place at SparkUp Turku: http://www.sparkup.fi/en. SparkUp provides two floors of 800m², 9 office rooms, 3 meeting rooms, two event spaces and hundreds of events – and all this for helping the startups and companies in the area. Stay tuned for more information at: https://www.facebook.com/sparkupturku
Next BusinessUp will start on Wednesday 13.2.2019. Last day to apply January 22th, 2019.