In the picture: Susanna Lahtinen from Choose Your Future at BusinessUp Demo Day
Last day to apply is September 2, 2018, but applications will be reviewed continuously. So don’t wait for the deadline – apply now!
What you’ll get:
- Systematic coaching to build your business idea further
- Coaches’ and mentors’ support, not forgetting the peer support of other teams
- Possibility to make international contacts and find new connections and talents to your team
- Possibility to get office spaces after 10 weeks intensive program
- Teams or applicants with a new business idea
- Viable ideas with scalable growth potential
- Commitment to the program
The BusinessUp program will coach you to develop e.g.:
- Market analysis to know your customers and competitors
- Business Model and Value Proposition Canvas to crystallize your idea
- Financial calculations to verify your business
- Elevator Pitch to convince customers, partners and/or investors
Some important timetables:
- Application interviews during 5.-18.9. (early applicants before)
- Start of the program: kick-off 24.9 at 3-6 p.m.
- Meetings on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 4 p.m. (with some exceptions, e.g. 4.10. at 9-16)
- Demo Day in November 28th at 4-7.30 p.m.
- The additional program will be announced by 24.9.
BusinessUp will take place at SparkUp Turku (Tykistökatu 4 b). SparkUp provides two floors of 800m², 9 office rooms, 3 meeting rooms, two event spaces and hundreds of events – and all this for helping the startups and companies in the area. Stay tuned for more information at: www.facebook.com/sparkupturku
Next BusinessUp will start on Monday 24.9.2018. Last day to apply September 2th, 2018.
Tel. 0400 247 023