Application period to BusinessUp Fall 2016 has started! Last day to apply is September 4th, but applications will be reviewed continuously. So don’t wait for the deadline ‒ apply now!
Are you ready to get your BusinessUp?
What you’ll get:
- Systematic coaching to build your business idea further
- Coaches’ and mentors’ support from Estonia, Latvia and Finland
- Possibility to make international contacts and find new connections and talents to your team
What we are looking for and expecting:
- Teams or applicants with a new business idea
- Viable ideas with scalable growth potential
- Commitment to the program
Topics of the BusinessUp Programme:
- Kick-off & Team Building
- Clients: Market Research & Idea Validation
- Product Development
- Business Modelling
- Financials: Where’s the Money
- Marketing: Channels & Relations
- Financial Planning
- Mentoring & Networking
BusinessUp will take place at SparkUp Turku. There are two floors, 800m², 9 office rooms, 3 meeting rooms, two event spaces and hundreds of events – and all this for boosting up startups and companies in the area.
BusinessUp Fall 2016 is a part of the Central Baltic project Springboard that supports the development of new startups from Turku, Tallinn and Riga. Springboard provides a supported path towards entrepreneurship by implementing three joint 10-week business acceleration programs and coaching for the most potential teams. Targeted B2B matchmaking activities will also be organized in order to support already established early-stage companies. Turku Science Park Ltd is the lead partner of Springboard.