Application period to BusinessUp Fall 2017 has started! Last day to apply is September 5, 2017, but applications will be reviewed continuously. So don’t wait for the deadline – apply now!
BusinessUp is an intensive programme that offers the mentorship, education and networking necessary to jump-start growth – free of charge. The focus is on building and capturing the value proposition of the startup company. The 10 week programme from September 5 to December 14, 2017 is open for startup companies, teams and applicants with a viable business idea. You can be chosen into the programme only with your idea – in that case we help finding your team members. You will get the best mentors, training and guidance to start and grow your business and also opportunities for international partner search. Official language will be English.
What you’ll get:
- Systematic coaching to build your business idea further
- Coaches’ and mentors’ support – every team gets their personal mentor
- Possibility to make international contacts and find new connections and talents to your team
- Teams or applicants with a new business idea
- Viable ideas with scalable growth potential
- Commitment to the programme
The BusinessUp programme will coach you to develop:
- Market analysis to know your customers and competitors
- Business Model Canvas to crystallize your idea
- Financial calculations to verify your business
- Elevator Pitch to convince customers, partners and/or investors
Some important timetables:
- Application interviews from September 7th to 18th
- Start of the programme: Turku Get Together in September 25 at 3 p.m.
- Meetings on Mondays and Thursdays at 4 p.m. starting 25th September
- Demo Day in December 14th at 4 p.m.
- The additional programme will be announced by September 25.
If you wish to have talk more about the programme please contact email@example.com or call 0400 247 023. You may also visit SparkUp Turku from 9 am to 4.30 pm.
Next BusinessUp will start on Monday September 25, 2017. Last day to apply September 5, 2017.