The Entrepreneurial Week will take you on an inspiring entrepreneurial journey. Students of all disciplines are welcome to join in the adventure. Along the way, you will collaborate on new ideas in international and multidisciplinary teams. There will be workshops led by international experts, and entrepreneurs will share their experience and advice. Capture and reflect on what you learn, your experiences, your ideas and your inspiration in a learning journal.
Explore the vivid city of Pavia, Italy, and the hills of its surrounding wine country together with other students from across Europe.
Applications will be accepted until 20 February: https://forms.office.com/r/27xEdhyEjq
Who can apply
We are aiming for a truly international and transdisciplinary event.
- Curious students and young researchers from the 7 EC2U universities, including the University of Turku
- From all disciplines and all study cycles
- No previous knowledge about entrepreneurship is required. However, we recommend attending the previous online lectures of the Entrepreneurial Academy. https://ec2u.eu/online-lectures-of-the-entrepreneurial-academy/
- 8 – 20 February: Application – Apply by filling out the application form by 20 February 2022.
- By 4 March: Nomination – You will be notified by email if you were selected. After your confirmation of acceptance, an EC2U Coordinator at your home university will contact you with details about the Erasmus+ travel grant.
- 4 -7 April: You travel to Pavia and enjoy the Entrepreneurial Week
- 8 April: You travel back home, with wonderful memories, new friends and new ideas
In your application, we will ask you for some personal information (e.g. contact details and academic background). To get to know you a bit better, there also is a motivation section where we ask you to reflect on different questions (e.g. personal resources, global challenges, etc).
The Entrepreneurial Week is free – it is funded by the EC2U Erasmus+ grants. Students from the EC2U partner universities can attend, they include: the University of Coimbra (Portugal), Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi (Romania), the University of Jena (Germany), the University of Pavia (Italy), the University of Poitiers (France-Coordinator), the University of Salamanca (Spain) and the University of Turku (Finland). Students can receive one of 16 EC2U travel grants to come to Pavia and to stay at the Cascina Scova resort. The grants will be awarded by the students‘ home universities according to their local regulations.
See ENTREPRENEURIAL WEEK PRELIMINARY PROGRAMME here.
The Entrepreneurial Academy is an offer of the EC2U Alliance to promote entrepreneurial thinking at an early stage in students’ academic careers. In addition to a broad variety of online lectures and a simulation game, there will be Entrepreneurial Weeks in Pavia, Iasi, and Jena. EC2U students come together to celebrate transdisciplinary innovation, intercultural teamwork, and entrepreneurial experiences. More information: https://ec2u.eu/for-students/entrepreneurial-academy/
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow EC2U and #EC2UEntrepreneur on social media.