The Corporate Corner is an exciting forum to bring academic and industrial researchers together to discuss, develop, and co-invent in the field of health and welfare.
Corporate Corner – In Collaboration with MSD Finland
Next Corporate Corner organised in collaboration with MSD Finland will focus on health technology and research: from basic research to clinical trials, Real World Evidence and pharmacoeconomics.
The future is co-created and the corporate corner will bring together experts from different fields to discuss, share ideas and explore new opportunities.
Date: November 30th 2018
Venue: BioCity, Tykistökatu 4, 20520 Turku.
Registration and more information: https://link.webropolsurveys.com/S/B170BB3284B1C917
9:00 Opening session – University of Turku & Åbo Akademi: Director John Eriksson, ÅAU and Turku Centre for Biotechnology, and Dean Pentti Huovinen, UTU Faculty of Medicine
9:30 Introduction to MSD’s interest areas: Managing Director Michael Casia, MSD Finland
- Diabetes & cardiovascular diseases
- Immunology & infectious diseases
- Health Tech and Digital
- Work for Life: career opportunities
10:30 Hospital District of Southwest Finland and Turku Business Region: Director Tero Piispanen, Turku Business Region, Director Arho Virkki and Development Manager Antti Karlsson, Auria
11:00 Light lunch and parallel breakout sessions:
- 1:1 discussions with senior leaders of MSD´s European and Finnish organization
- Career opportunities
- Science & Business
13.30 Closing plenary
14:00 End of event
Coffee, tea and sandwiches will be served!
- Michael Casia, Executive Director, Managing Director Finland
- Nikolaj Qvist-Pedersen, Executive Director, Oncology, Nordics and Baltics
Health-Tech & Digital, Diabetes:
- Erasmus Holm, Executive Director, Chief Marketing Officer, Digital Capabilities, Nordics & Baltics
- Camilla Steinby, Director, Commercial Operations, Nordics & Baltics
Vaccines, Inflammation and Infections, Registries, Biobanks, Translational Research:
- Troels Wolthers, Executive Director, Medical Affairs, Nordics & Baltics
- Michael Pasternak, Director, Medical Affairs, Finland
Work for Life:
- Rasmus Toft-Nielsen, HR Director, Nordics and Baltics
- Henna Rintala, Associate Director, EURAM Digital Capabilities
- Anna Siira: Executive Director, Nordic & Baltic Regulatory Affairs