Come along and experience entrepreneurship and its possibilities in the upcoming event “Entrepreneurship as an opportunity for international students” on Thursday 8th of September, from 10:00 to 14:00 in SparkUp (Tykistökatu 4b).
The program includes presentations on entrepreneurship from different perspectives, interactive workshops on business ideation, business model sharpening and pitching. In addition various supporters of entrepreneurs and new businesses are available during the day.
Coffee and snacks will be served during the day.
You are warmly welcome! For further information, please contact Kaisu Paasio (firstname.lastname@example.org)
PROGRAM Thursday 8th September, 2016
10:00-10.30 How about starting up a business?
Expert Pirkka Hyssälä, Business Service Center Potkuri
10:30-11:00 Cases of international entrepreneurs
11:30-12:00 A viable entrepreneurship ecosystem – Who can help me with my business idea?
Entrepreneurship Programme Manager Mikko Pohjola, University of Turku
3 interactive workshops are running during the day between 10:00 and 14:00 . No registeration needed. Take a pick or join them all, it’s your call!
- Business Ideation Workshop – An overview and coaching to identify business opportunities by the University of Turku
- Business Model Canvas Workshop – In the search of a viable business model by the University of Turku
- Pitch Properly Workshop – The basics of pitching, also a chance to pitch yourself by Boost Turku
Meet also a range of supporters of entrepreneurs and new businesses.
- Boost Turku – A student-based network for young entrepreneurs and entrepreneur-minded people sharing knowledge among the universities of Turku
- Spark Up – A community and space where ideas and people can get together and network
- Business Service Center Potkuri – Offers advice and help regarding starting business operations
- Creve – “Helps to create a creative business”
- Universities in Turku – Entrepreneurship studies and courses